Here at OSP we are rapidly expanding and always on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and have experience of using planogramming software, we want to hear from you!
We're very proud to be based on the south coast, but we are also looking to take on new associates from across the country as we continue to establish ourselves nation-wide.
Please send a copy of your latest CV to:
(F.A.O Tristan Kemp) Enquiries@osp-retail.co.uk
OSP Retail are Hiring – Planogrammer Vacancy
Optimum Space Planning OSP Retail are retail space planning specialists with a proven track record for generating positive results for our clients, both big and small.
We are looking for experienced and passionate individuals with retail experience and expertise in planogram software suites (such as JDA, Galleria, CCM, Spaceman or Symphony).
OSP Retail are based in Hampshire but have clients based across the UK. Location can therefore be flexible.
- Extensive knowledge of planogram creation.
- Clear understanding of benefits and deliverables including analytical tools within planograms that drive continual improvement.
- Ability to work with a range of cross-functional teams.
- Create merchandising layouts that reflect client strategy to drive retail sales.
- Driving license and own car essential.
For more information and full job description please see our website www.osp-retail.com
Please email your CV to: Enquiries@osp-retail.co.uk - F.A.O Tristan Kemp
We are looking for an experienced plannogramer to work with the client management team to build store planograms for our retail customers. We’re looking for high energy team players who will work best partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate planogram creation to represent all our clients’ objectives in their stores.
An OSP planogrammer is a seasoned retail planogramer competent in all space planning software programs. They are responsible for liaising and supporting the client to gather data to accomplish desired business objectives and goals.
Our plannogramers will use a variety of software platforms to create the best visual product assortment to meet consumer’s ever-changing needs and demands. You must be a strategic thinker, and have the ability to use your analytical skills to assist our clients in making the decisions that will contribute to the achievement of their financial goals.
Who We Are:
If you looking to join a customer-focused team that partners some of the UK’s largest consumer brands the Optimum Space Planning Retail is for you, we are retail space planning specialists with a proven track record for generating positive results for our clients, both big and small.
Working for OSP Retail you will:
- Gain extensive knowledge of a range of planogramming software and will be using the systems to their full potential beyond typical planogramming.
- Become an expert in using the software to produce market leading analytical output.
- Have exposure and opportunity to influence a broad range of clients
- Be able to develop and progress within the business to become a Client Project Lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferable but not essential
- 3-5 years of experience with planogram software such as JDA, Galleria, CCM, Spaceman or Symphony
- 1-2 years of working in the commercial environment preferred
- Merchandising experience a plus
- Strong quantitative skills, including complex spreadsheets.
- Experience with analysing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Proven ability to quickly learn systems and how they work inter-dependently
- Must possess Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Will have solid presentation skills and be able to interact with Senior Leaders
- Must be able to multi-task, and work independently as well as with teams
- Microsoft Office Skills: Excel (V-look ups, pivot tables experience a plus)
- Driver’s license and car essential